If you want to get perfect holiday with beautiful scenery that you can see to make your body feels relax, you can consider to visiting Makassar, Sulawesi Island. In this city, there are many tourist destinations which have perfect scenery that is really worth for you to see that you can visit as what you like.
There are some of tourist destinations in Makassar, Sulawesi Island that you can choose while visiting this city to accompany your holiday will be a memorable holiday in your life. They are:
- Losari Beach. This beach is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Makassar that you should have visited. You can find some uniqueness here such as what you will get in the other beaches because you won’t see the waves or sandy beaches here. You will get a wide of blue sea with concrete barrier in around this beach.
- Rotterdam Fort. This is a historical heritage and also a museum of more than 400 collections which is from Gowa-Tallo Kingdom that was stood out since 1545. This ancient building is a popular site for photography. This location is not far from loasti beach.
- Taka Bonerate Marine Park. If you want to visit the Selayar Island and you want to swim or dive, you can choose this marine park well. In this park, you will see the diversity of thousands variety of turtles and fishes while snorkel or dive into the water. This marine park is the most popular water sport destination in Makassar.
- Tanjung Bira Beach. If you are searching for the place for relax and enjoy your off day quietly, you can consider to visit this city. You can get natural clear blue seawater and white sand of it. You can do anything in this beach such as swimming, diving, snorkeling, sunbathing or just enjoying the panorama and sunset.
- Bantimurung Bulusaraung National Park. If you want to get many destination palces in one place, you can visit this national park. It is because you can find many beautiful places here such as:
- Rammang-Rammang is a lake with beautiful scenery around.
- Goa Mimpi or Dream Cave
- Goa Batu or Stone Cave
- Karst Forest
- Kindfom of Butterflies
- Bantimurung Waterfalls
- Mount Bulusaraung
- Kondingareng Keke Island. This island is one of the most favorite of uninhabited island in Makassar which offers you the graded and clear seawater from light blue to tosca to dark blue. It is beautiful place for snorkeling and seeing the diversity of marine life.
- Samalona Island. This Island is one of the most favorite marine tourism in Makassar. You are able to enjoy the sunset or snorkeling to see variety of marine biota with white sands around this beach.
- Tempe Lake. It is a sacred place for the local one and the largest producer of freshwater fish.
They are top 8 of 17 tourist destinations in Makassar, Sulawesi Island that you can visit in your long holiday to get perfect holiday.